Facilities Planning Committee
The 2022 Facilities Planning Committee is a diverse group of people, including Jarrell ISD staff, parents, community members, elected officials, and stakeholders. The committee's work is essential to the expansion of our facilities by addressing the community's growth while maintaining the quality of education in our district.
The committee met on the second Thursday of each month from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- March 10 Location: Jarrell ISD Central Office,108 E. Ave. F, Jarrell
- April 14 Location: JHS Cafeteria, 1099 W. FM 487, Jarrell
- May 12 Location: Middle School Cafeteria, 101 E Ave F, Jarrell
- June 9 Location: Jarrell Elementary Cafeteria, 1615 CR 313, Jarrell
- July 14 Location: Jarrell ISD Central Office, 108 E. Avenue F, Jarrell
- August 11 Location: Jarrell ISD Administration Office, 108 E. Avenue F, Jarrell (6 - 7:30 p.m.)
- September 8 Location: Jarrell ISD Administration Office, 108 E. Avenue F, Jarrell (6 - 7:30 p.m.)
The final meeting of the committee was on September 8th.
The committee's final recommendation was submitted to the Pre-Bond Committee to help evaluate the district's future needs.
March 10th: 3-10 Meeting Notes, Presentation, Demographic Report, and Sign in Sheet
April 14th: Presentation and Sign in Sheet
May 12th: Presentation and Sign in Sheet
June 9th: Presentation and Sign in Sheet, What would you like to be considered for JHS and/or JMS Master Plan? or What Programs would you like to see for our kids in the FUTURE at Jarrell ISD?
July 14th: Presentation, Questions, and Sign in Sheet
August 11th: Presentation, Meeting Notes, and Sign in Sheet
September 8th: Presentation